First of all, the way to get your head around the system is to look at their business model more closely.
What's great about this model is it incorporates an affiliate network with an MLM (Multi-Level marketing) model. MLM works where, you recruit someone, then they go on to recruit others and so on and so forth.
Within Empower Network they have various product levels.
- Fast Start Viral Blogging System @ $25 per month
- Inner Circle Membership @ $100 per month
- Costa Rica Intensive - One time fee of $500
- 15K Formula - One time fee of $1000
- Masters Retreat - One time fee of $3500
As a TOC of Empower Network you can only receive commissions on products you own. So if you want to get 100% commissions on all of these products then you need to be "all in" and buy them. So your initial outlay is a whopping $5125. In all honesty that's a lot of money to put down without knowing whether it even works or not.
However, there's no stopping you from starting out with the Fast Start Blog and then scaling up to the next product when you have made some profit. One thing you also need to remember before we move on to the breakdown of the compensation plan is that the "Fast Start Blog" and the "Inner Circle" are monthly fees which means you'll receive a residual income from these two products.
The easiest way to break this down is to give it you in a scenario format. All names and scenarios are fictional :)
I was sent an email from a friend, we'll call him Gary, telling me how great this Empower Network was. So I researched it and bought the "fast start blogging system" and the "inner circle" through Gary's link. Gary now becomes my sponsor.
I then set about following the "fast start blogging system" and start to recruit my own members. In my first month I recruited 15 members. Those 15 members went on to recruit 15 members of their own. So now in total there are 225 members. So where does the money come from.
I'm going to call my members sale #1, sale #2, sale #3 etc. Before I explain this further look at the picture below.
I recruit 15 members and to make things simple lets say they only buy the $25 fast start blog and nothing else.
Do you understand the method? But what if Gary didn't buy the "Inner Circle"? If I owned the inner circle and Gary didn't then ALL of the sales of the inner circle that should have passed on to him will pass on up the line to the next person who owns the inner circle because to earn the commissions you have to own the product.
If Gary then decides he's had enough of seeing the guy above him getting all of the inner circle commissions and decides to buy it then the compensation scale starts and he'll get the 2nd, 4th, 6th and every 5th sale of the inner circle.
If you don't buy the inner circle but your recruited members do, you miss out on the inner circle commissions and will pass on UP the level to the next member who owns it so in this case it would be me. Again this is all residual income!
So now you've made $750 and only spent $125 and that's only on these 15 members. Remember that if their members makes sales of the inner circle you'll receive commissions on every 2, 4, 6, and every 5 sales after.
Don't forget that if you also own the Costa Rica Intensive, 15K Formula and the Masters Retreat you'll receive 100% commissions on these products too, working on the compensation scale shown above. But these products are one time fees not recurring but still this is some extremely good money to make!
If you're interested in knowing more about Empower Network or want to join my team then check out
Empower Network Scam today!
However, there's no stopping you from starting out with the Fast Start Blog and then scaling up to the next product when you have made some profit. One thing you also need to remember before we move on to the breakdown of the compensation plan is that the "Fast Start Blog" and the "Inner Circle" are monthly fees which means you'll receive a residual income from these two products.
Compensation Plan Breakdown
I was sent an email from a friend, we'll call him Gary, telling me how great this Empower Network was. So I researched it and bought the "fast start blogging system" and the "inner circle" through Gary's link. Gary now becomes my sponsor.
I then set about following the "fast start blogging system" and start to recruit my own members. In my first month I recruited 15 members. Those 15 members went on to recruit 15 members of their own. So now in total there are 225 members. So where does the money come from.
I'm going to call my members sale #1, sale #2, sale #3 etc. Before I explain this further look at the picture below.
I recruit 15 members and to make things simple lets say they only buy the $25 fast start blog and nothing else.
Sale #1 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #2 - $25 - My sponsor Gary gets this $25
Sale #3 - $25 - Sale goes to me
Sale #4 - $25 - Sale goes to my sponsor Gary
Sale #5 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #6 - $25 - Sale goes to my sponsor Gary
Sale #7 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #8 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #9 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #10 - $25 - Sale goes to me
Sale #11 - $25 - Sale goes to my sponsor Gary
Sale #12 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #13 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #14 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #15 - $25 - I get the sale
So in total I've made $275 from just buying the $25 fast start blog. $250 profit from only 15 members but what happens when they recruit their 15 members?
When my recruits gets their members, I make money from every 2, 4, 6, and every 5 sales after of the members they recruit. So if you were to look at the list above and every time it says Gary gets the sale, that sale will come to me when they get their recruits.
For example, lets just say that YOU were my sale #1. You then go on to recruit 15 members of your own. Every 2, 4, 6 and 5 after I'll get the commissions for. When one of your recruits gets members of their own you will receive every 2nd, 4th, 6th and every 5th after. This will then carry on down the levels.
So for every 15 sales they make you will receive an extra $100 per member they've recruited. 100 x 15 = 1500. Add this to the money you made for the original 15 members you recruited, you'll have made $1750 profit.
That's some really good money and remember Empower Network's Fast Start Blog is a recurring monthly fee, you'll get this monthly while ever your members continue within the network.
But what if it doesn't stop there? What happens with all of the other product levels? Lets take a look again at the 15 members I recruited and lets add the inner circle product into the mix.
Sale #1 - $25 - I get the sale because it's my first sale
Sale #2 - $25 + $100 - My sponsor Gary gets the $25 because it's my 2nd sale of the blog system and I get the $100 because it's my first sale of the inner circle.
Sale #3 - $25 + $100 - I get the $25 because it's my 3rd sale of the blog system and Gary gets the $100 because it's my 2nd sale of the inner circle
Sale #4 - $25 - Sale goes to my sponsor Gary because it's the 4th sale of the blog system
Sale #5 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #6 - $25 + $100 - The $25 sale goes to my sponsor Gary because it's my 6th sale of the blogging system and I get the $100 because it's my 3rd sale of the inner circle.
Sale #7 - $25 + $100 - I get the $25 sale and Gary gets the $100 because it's my 4th sale of the inner circle.
Sale #8 - $25 + $100 - I get both the sales because it's the 8th sale of the blogging system and the 5th of the inner circle.
Sale #9 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #10 - $25 + $100 - $25 goes to me, the $100 goes to Gary because it's the 6th sale of inner circle.
Sale #11 - $25 - Sale goes to my sponsor Gary because it's the 5th sale after sale number 6 of the blogging system.
Sale #12 - $25 - I get the sale
Sale #13 - $25 + $100 - I get both the sales.
Sale #14 - $25 + $100 - I get both the sales.
Sale #15 - $25 - I get the sale
Do you understand the method? But what if Gary didn't buy the "Inner Circle"? If I owned the inner circle and Gary didn't then ALL of the sales of the inner circle that should have passed on to him will pass on up the line to the next person who owns the inner circle because to earn the commissions you have to own the product.
If Gary then decides he's had enough of seeing the guy above him getting all of the inner circle commissions and decides to buy it then the compensation scale starts and he'll get the 2nd, 4th, 6th and every 5th sale of the inner circle.
If you don't buy the inner circle but your recruited members do, you miss out on the inner circle commissions and will pass on UP the level to the next member who owns it so in this case it would be me. Again this is all residual income!
So now you've made $750 and only spent $125 and that's only on these 15 members. Remember that if their members makes sales of the inner circle you'll receive commissions on every 2, 4, 6, and every 5 sales after.
Don't forget that if you also own the Costa Rica Intensive, 15K Formula and the Masters Retreat you'll receive 100% commissions on these products too, working on the compensation scale shown above. But these products are one time fees not recurring but still this is some extremely good money to make!
If you're interested in knowing more about Empower Network or want to join my team then check out
Empower Network Scam today!


Nice job, well done
ReplyDelete